lways needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me
Yeah
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
Pages
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
Free Chat For All Member
Yang Lagi Kehabisan Pulsa ;)
Pengikut
Feedjit
Blog Categories
- Knowledge (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(152)
-
▼
Maret
(100)
- Background During the late 1990s, Boeing began ...
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner From Wikipedia, the free...
- Specifications Model747-400747-400ER747-400F747...
- Incidents and accidents See also: Boeing 747 hu...
- 747 Large Cargo Freighter Main article: Boeing ...
- 747-400 Converted Freighter The 747-400BCF (Boe...
- 747-400ERF
- 747-400ER The 747-400ER (Extended Range) was la...
- 747-400D
- 747-400M The 747-400M (a passenger/freight or "...
- 747-400F
- 747-400
- Design
- Further developments
- Service entry and operations
- Production and testing Final assembly of the fi...
- Design effort Seven early customers, namely Bri...
- Background Following its introduction in 1970, ...
- Boeing 747-400 From Wikipedia, the free encycl...
- Incidents and accidents
- 777 Tanker (KC-777) The KC-777 is a proposed ta...
- 777-300ER
- 777-300ER
- 777-200LR
- 777-300
- 777-200
- Variants
- Interior
- Airframe and systems
- Design
- Further developments Initially second to the 74...
- Longer-range models
- Initial derivatives
- Entry into service
- Production and testing The production process i...
- Design effort
- Background In the early 1970s, the Boeing 747, ...
- a Boeing 777 From Wikipedia, the free encyclope...
- Controversies Main article: Controversies surro...
- Commercial success Shares of Take-Two Interacti...
- reviews section, calling it "damn-near perfect"....
- Windows version
- Community features The Rockstar Games Social Cl...
- Episodic content Main article: Grand Theft Auto...
- Development See also: Marketing for Grand Theft...
- Soundtrack Main articles: Grand Theft Auto IV s...
- Setting This section does not cite any
- Finale The story features two possible endings ...
- Plot This article's plot summary may be too l...
- Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto IV includes online...
- Communication Whereas previous games in the ser...
- Combat and police response
- Gameplay This section needs additional citati...
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Reception In 2005, Australian newspaper The Age...
- Slogans Advertising slogans used for each PlayS...
- CD ROM Magazine Main article: PlayStation Under...
- Media Magazines The PlayStation brand has a wi...
- PlayStation Move Main article: PlayStation Move
- DualShock series and Sixaxis Main articles: Dua...
- Early PlayStation controllers
- LiveArea LiveArea, designed to be used on the P...
- Software See also: PlayStation 3 system softwar...
- Television sets Released in 2010, the Sony BRAV...
- PocketStation Main article: PocketStation
- PSX (2003) Main article: PSX (DVR)
- PlayStation Vita Main article: PlayStation Vita
- E1000 model Main article: PSP-E1000 The PSP-E1...
- PSP Go model Main article: PSP Go
- 2000 and 3000 models Main articles: PSP Slim an...
- PlayStation Portable Main article: PlayStation ...
- PlayStation 4 Main article: PlayStation 4 The
- Super Slim Main article: PlayStation 3 Super Sl...
- Slim Model Main article: PlayStation 3 Slim Relea...
- PlayStation 3
- Slimline Model Main article: PlayStation 2 Slim...
- PlayStation 2 <
- PSone Main article: PSone
- Consoles PlayStation Main article: PlayStation...
- Formation of Sony Computer Entertainment At Son...
- History Origins PlayStation was the brainchild...
- PlayStation
- The Game Boy Advance, SP, and Micro had numerous...
- Unofficial
- Accessories [edit]Official
- Games See also: List of Game Boy Advance games ...
- Sales On December 1, 2006, Nintendo of America ...
- Game Boy Micro
- Game Boy Advance SP
- Technical specifications Main article: Comparis...
- "GBA" redirects here. For other uses, see GBA (d...
- senjata yang efeknya sangat dasyat mirip dengan pe...
- Bagi teman-teman yang hobinya nyari internet gra...
- 5. Chang and Eng Bunker Kembar Lubang...
- lways needed time on my ownI never thought I'd nee...
- YOUR HIGGGNES
- DRIVER 2
- FIFA 2013
- PES 2013
- your highness
-
▼
Maret
(100)
Total Tayangan Halaman
About Me
- Allen Jaya's blog
Labels
- Knowledge (1)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar